Welcome to EXHALE, the world’s first truly Modern Vocal Engine. From the team behind acclaimed products REV and SIGNAL, comes EXHALE – an engine built for every composer, producer and artist seeking that cutting-edge sound in today’s most creative music.
For years, vocal instruments have provided a way to portray the sound of a real live singer or choir in a track. In speaking with music makers, Output found the number one frustration with vocal instruments was that nothing was modern, or in line with today’s current records, film scores and sound design. That is the world of EXHALE.
Key Ingredients in the Development of EXHALE:
- Top producers recording real singers (no session musicians) and a choir.
- 25 Sound Designers tweaking for 6 months for the perfect sounds.
- Sounds crafted with endless analog and vintage gear, tape machines, vocoders and more.
- Engine built from the ground up with industry leading modulation, tempo synced FX, pitch shifting and more.
- An immense focus on musicality.
The powerful engine features three distinct modes: Notes for chromatic playing, Loops for looping vocal elements, and Slices for sliced vocal phrases. Quickly find and customize your sound on the Main page using 4 Macro sliders, or dive deep into modulation, mixing and effects on the Engines page. With over 500 presets, many of which include full banks of loops and slices, there’s literally a world of starting points to help you be creative.
What you Get
EXHALE is a playable vocal engine built for producers, composers, artists and sound designers.
- 500 Unique Presets
- 3 Modes: Notes, Loops & Slices
- 10 GB raw material
- Custom FX Presets
- Custom Macros Per Preset
- NKS Support
- Snapshots for Maschine
- Macro Editing
- Main and Engine Pages
- Automatable Insert and Mod FX